2 Ways to Get Connected
1. Community groups
Community groups are small gatherings of people who meet regularly to build relationships, do life together in the city, and examine scripture together. New community groups will be forming the week of January 23-29.
Women's Group: Sundays at 2pm
Men's Group: Wednesdays at 7pm
Alpha: Mondays at 6:30pm (Starting September 18th)
If you'd like to check out or join a group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving is one of the best ways to get connected and meet others at Village Church. There is a role for everyone!
Sunday Service Opportunities
- Hospitality - Greet, Brew Coffee, Setup Service
- Kids - Volunteer 1x a month with Village Kids
- Worship - Play an instrument or sing during service
- Sound/Tech - Run slides and sound
Neighborhood Service Opportunities
- Community Service Projects
- Summer Soccer Camp
- Let us know your passion!
We'd love to have you serve! Fill out the form below, and someone will contact you shortly.