3 Ways to Get Connected
1. Meet with Pastor
Our pastor is available to meet for a get-to-know-you coffee, prayer, or counsel.
To schedule a meeting with Pastor Matt, email him at email@example.com
2. Community groups
Community groups are small gatherings of people who meet regularly to build relationships, do life together in the city, and examine scripture together.
Women's Group: Wednesdays at 7pm (Ukrainian Village)
Men's Group: Wednesdays at 7pm (East Village)
If you'd like to check out or join a group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving is one of the best ways to get connected and meet others at Village Church. There is a role for everyone!
Sunday Service Opportunities
- Hospitality - Greet, Brew Coffee, Setup Service
- Kids - Volunteer 1x a month with Village Kids
- Worship - Play an instrument or sing during service
- Sound/Tech - Run slides and sound
Neighborhood Service Opportunities
- Community Service Projects
- Summer Soccer Camp
- Let us know your passion!
We'd love to have you serve! Fill out the form below, and someone will contact you shortly.